In order to achieve "provide attractive investment opportunities", "gain trust from our stakeholders "and "contribute to local communities and society" in our mission statement, we believe that advanced expertise and ensured independence are essential.
- Ability to propose transaction scheme, execute transaction, and plan and execute unprecedented measures of asset management based on in-depth understanding of hotel operation and track record of such asset management
- Extensive experience of renovation and rebranding through collaboration with many hotel lessees and hotel operators
- Strong and long-term relationships with a large number of hotel lessees and hotel operators
- High analytical skills and accurate judgement capacity based on rich information and data obtained through a broad network and high credibility.
For business management of JHRA, an independent asset management company, we believe that strict independence from its main sponsor is crucial.
- No director and employee of JHRA is a seconded employee from sponsor.
- Part-time directors from our main sponsor, SC CAPITAL PARTNERS group and non-sponsor-related full-time directors each account for half of JHRA's board of directors.
- With regard to transactions with sponsor-related parties and JHR, JHRA has set strict decision-making rules. In principle, in addition to obtaining approval by Compliance Committee which includes an outside specialist, who is authorized to dismiss proposals, JHRA is required to obtain approval from JHR's board of directors' meetings (directors are all third-party members who do not have any relationship with the sponsor-related parties).
- As our main sponsor, SC CAPITAL PARTNERS group is also an independent asset management company, it fully understands and respects importance of JHRA’s independency. JHRA conducts asset management business based upon its own judgement.